We are looking for..
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
As a junior consultant or analyst in the Technology Advisory practice, you work in the fast changing world of Financial Services. Within Accenture Consulting we are industry experts with the insights and capabilities to transform the world’s leading companies. You have the ambition to continuously develop your market relevant knowledge and your advisory and commercial skills, and are expected and challenged to do so.
You will be doing advisory work for the larger financial institutions in (predominantly) the Netherlands in the implementation, maintenance and outsourcing of IT systems. We both leverage our global network in delivering value for Dutch clients and provide global opportunities to Dutch employees.
Our clients are banks, insurers and asset managers, operating in a landscape that changes rapidly, with increasing pressure from regulatory and compliance bodies. Within FS technology advisory, we focus on a number of areas, experience or affinity with óne or more of these during your studies are preferred:
- Digital IT capabilities; helping our clients define and implement multi-speed IT, agile approaches and lightweight architectures, DEV/OPS and API-based platform capabilities
- Emerging technologies; providing enablement and transformation services to our clients around e.g. robotics, analytics, blockchain and fintech, defining future-proof service and consumption models
- Cloud enablement; helping clients benefit from Cloud technology, models, capabilities and rich ecosystem. Using hybrid Cloud ecosystems, our industry-specific cloud orchestration approach helps clients protect, integrate and manage their differentiated apps/technology, and implement baked-in connection, integration, security and compliance services.
- Security and resilience; helping clients turn their security function into a partner to rotate the business to the New
- Legacy value creation; helping clients tackle the legacy burden and challenges: reducte footprint and rotate to the New
A work environment with a focus on your personal development. You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses. Within Accenture, we offer our employees a lot of learning opportunities in the area of capability and personal development. You’ll be attending training at international locations together with colleagues from various countries. Moreover, you have the opportunity to contribute with your expertise to our Corporate Citizenship Program.
Accenture offers excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month and holiday pay which you can manage in a flexible benefits tool;
- Appealing bonus program;
- Good transport arrangement e.g. (electric) lease car;
- Pension scheme set up on your personal situation;
- Laptop and smartphone;
- Expense allowance;
- Discount on Accenture shares.